help

Cervix before period vs. cervix in early-early pregnancy

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 21
skainatsky Posted: 06-11-2011 7:30 AM

I've been checking my cervix this month and was certain that I am kinda getting an idea...I've read some info online...Here is my question. I thought that in early pregnancy cervix will stay high and become soft and before period it will stay high and become hard, right? Well, yesterday my cervix was high and softish, today it is still very high but firmer...I've read that cervix can move around in height and texture (firm/soft) before BFP and even after...My temps were .1 higher (9DPO) and if it was not for my firmish cervix I would have been more content...

I really hate this non knowing stage...I can't stand it actually!!! I need to move on, you know...

Thank you for your advice!

http://tcoyf.com/members/skainatsky/charts/2.aspx

Not Ranked
Posts 28
Alionez replied on 06-12-2011 9:43 AM

I'l like to know the answer to this as well...

I'm now on CD 6 and prior to AF Cx was rock hard. As for height (high vs low) Ive never been able to tell.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 2,038
VJHarvey replied on 06-12-2011 12:50 PM

I'm not sure about cervical position and such, but I've noticed that the eggwhite cervical fluid comes back if you're pregnant and then sticks around for nearly the entire pregnancy.  Creamy fluids are a maybe, but eggwhite about a week after your ovulation and it's practically guaranteed.... from what I've noticed anyway.

Not Ranked
Posts 28
Alionez replied on 06-12-2011 5:28 PM

I found something on this! 

Hope it answers ur question.. 

Not Ranked
Posts 311
JG2007 replied on 06-13-2011 1:28 AM

I am not trying to be the bearer of bad news (or maybe this is just unique to me), but after O, my cervix is all over the place.  Usually, it will be low and firm about 2 to 3 days after O, but then, it is a free for all.

AF is on her way (expecting her sometime today) :( but my cervix is extremely high, soft and closed, which is supposed to be a early pregnancy cervix....

But if you know your body well enough and it is unusual for you, then maybe it is a sign of early pregnancy.

Good luck and wishing you a BFP.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,954
want1more replied on 06-13-2011 3:18 AM

My cervix turned soft and creamy 8 or 9dpo.  Usually I have hard nodules on it towards AF, I did the day before when I had checked it and then the next day my cervix was all soft and I couldn't feel the nodules as much.  Creamy cm started at this time as well.

The height and opening stayed the same.

GL!

Me 39
My Chart

Baby Girl (19 months) and two older Baby Boy (16) Baby Girl (15)

7 Broken Heart - most recent July 2013 @ 9 weeks

Dealing with lots of autoimmune stuff. Graves' disease, hearing loss, severe food allergies, asthma, repeat miscarriage.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS