Search

help

Symptoms by DPO up 'til your BFPs! (Either in the past or recently!)

This post has 51 Replies | 5 Followers

Page 1 of 3 (52 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Not Ranked
Posts 625
FoxyLady Posted: 08-10-2012 1:18 PM

I was wondering if you could let us know your symptoms the days leading up to your BFP, and if they were any different from pre-AF symptoms. I think it'd be great to see how the progression went from 1DPO to your BFP! :)

(Mods, if this should go somewhere else, please feel free to move!)

Married since Halloween 2010 to a fantastic man!

BFP on 13 August 2012, EDD 25 April 2013!! Baby Boy

Tycho David was born in water at our birth center! 13 April 2013 at 1:19am. We couldn't be more in love. :)

My TTC PREGNANCY blog! :)

My FF Chart!

I may be a , but I ain't no AF! ;)

Not Ranked
Posts 204
SoCal_Native replied on 08-10-2012 1:37 PM

I'll bite! I wasn't charting my first pregnancy so I was guessing my DPO.

First Pregnancy (M/C @ 6w):

1-8 dpo - no symptoms

9-10 dpo - mild upset stomach, best described as "bubbly guts", had some loose BM's. BFN 10 dpo.

11-12 dpo - sore BB's, mild nausea at night. BFN 11 dpo.

13 dpo - increasing sore BB's, BFP

Current Pregnancy (6w4d)

1-8 dpo - no symptoms, I usually have very sore BB's for a week after ovulation but they were not as sore this cycle

8-10 dpo - BB's started getting sore, 10 dpo felt very very minor cramping. Similar cramping sometimes felt during BFN cycles so didn't take much note of it.

11 dpo - more very mild cramping, increasing BB tenderness. BB tenderness usually peaks for me at about 7 or 8 dpo in BFN cycles.

12 dpo - continued mild cramping, sore BB's, BFP (did not test prior to 12 dpo)

Me (33)   DH (43)  Angel 12/13/2011 Pray BFP 7/22/12 Baby Girl DD born 3/30/13    My Chart

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,088
zzdeleted62686 replied on 08-10-2012 1:39 PM

This is a great website:  http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

Not Ranked
Posts 625
FoxyLady replied on 08-10-2012 1:59 PM

Mopie:
This is a great website:  http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

Been there, thank you! Just wanted to know others' experiences here. :)

Tycho David was born in water at our birth center! 13 April 2013 at 1:19am. We couldn't be more in love. :)

My FF Chart!

Not Ranked
Posts 334
arnyb replied on 08-17-2012 1:17 AM

Okay, here goes

1-5 dpo - no symptoms

6 dpo - Very sore bb's and lots of nausea (enough that I called in sick to work thinking I had the flu). Heartburn no matter what I eat or don't eat. 

Red spotting from 6dpo to 8dpo. Temp doesn't drop like in normal cycles with spotting, it stays above coverline and then goes a little higher.

9-11 dpo - same symptoms continue, nausea is a little worse. DH makes me take a HPT - BFN  at 10dpo

12 dpo - BFP!

DH - 32 Kiss ME - 31

History of endometriosis, laproscopy, hormone injections. . . Indifferent

6.5 years TTC before getting 1st ever BFP 4/19/11

MY CHART

James Eugene was born 16 December 2011, 8 lbs 2 oz

Not Ranked
Posts 625
FoxyLady replied on 08-17-2012 7:34 AM

I find it hilarious that I can add my own now. ;)

1-4DPO: Nothing, really. I was emotional, but not bad at all. (Throughout this TWW, I actually kept forgetting what DPO I was. Probably up until 7DPO.)

5-6DPO: Strange, vivid dreams. I've had these in one or two other TWWs before, but these were CREEPY.

7-8DPO: Actually, not much. Dreams went away, and I had some PMS symptoms (bloating, tender breasts, that's about it), just not as pronounced.

9DPO: Emotional wreck. Screamed and cussed at drivers on the way to the beach, incredibly sleepy on the way home, broke down after learning about a friend's BFP and cried in the shower. It's normal for me to have some mood swings, but this one scared the crap out of me, because I was SO out of control that entire day.

10DPO: BFP!! I couldn't believe my eyes. I've tested positive ever since. :)

Things that have continued (I'm 14DPO today) that are similar to AF: Tender breasts, bloated (though not as much), a little queasy (this one is augmented!!), diarrhea (daily since the BFP, so augmented). Woo! :)

My FF Chart!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 1,941
Wanderme replied on 08-17-2012 4:40 PM

0-8 DPO:  No symptoms.

9 DPO:     Dramatic increase in urinary frequency. Generally odd feeling.  Assumed that I was developing a UTI.

10 DPO:   Tender, painful boobs develop.  BFP!

16 DPO:   Extreme fatigue begins  (still going strong at 11 weeks)

25 DPO:   Morning Sickness begins (still going strong at 11 weeks)

From 25 DPO on, my life was reduced to a daily struggle to endure the discomforts of early pregnancy.  It's been like having the flu for weeks on end.  I highly recommend to people TTC also try to get ahead on any work, especially physical work, that you needs to be accomplished.  I have not been able to do a single thing other than sit on the couch for the last 8 weeks!  Forget about cooking, cleaning, yard work, exercise or basically anything that involves standing up.  This doesn't happen to everyone, but it is a possibility, so seize the day and get ahead on your projects!

Me (32) & DH (32)  

Baby Boy 03/07/13 -- Conceived using FAM.  Sucky pregnancy (severe NVP, SPD, & PIH).  Awesome baby!

Not Ranked
Posts 176
NewlywedCJB replied on 08-18-2012 1:53 PM

0-8dpo - Nothing

9dpo - My breasts aren't tender, but none of my bras seem to fit.  BFN.

10dpo I start having some odd sensations in my breasts.  Is this PMS that is worse than usual? I have one pukey burp randomly, with no upset stomach. WTF?  BFN.

11-12 dpo  My bras seem even smaller.  My breasts are so sore I do not want to sleep without a tank top with a shelf bra.  BFN on 11dpo.

13dpo - Continued breast symptoms plus BFP!

In retrospect I can also say I had a couple instances of fleeting upset stomaches.  I also have a ridiculous craving for dairy products, which I typically do not consume much.  Reflecting on the last two weeks I've had a number of grilled cheese sandwiches, more yogurts than usual, mac n cheese one time, and two soft serve cones.  I am currently thinking about how good some cheese and crackers sounds.  

Courtney 28 & Matt 28     Married May 2011     Charting for NFP since July 2011    

Mommy to two saints in heaven

Little Peanut expected 12/28/13

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 4,295
aprilFool1208 replied on 08-18-2012 3:18 PM

With DS, I wasn't charting so I don't know my exact DPOs, but I can estimate.

I had no symptoms from 1DPO to about 8DPO.  

9-10DPO my boobs were tingly and cold, very odd sensation.

11DPO my skin broke out like crazy (and I've never had skin issues) and my mood swings were INSANE.  One minute I was crying over silly crap, and then suddenly I was pissed off letting out strings of cuss words - as DH said "if I wasn't pregnant, it wasn't worth it" ;).

11-12 DPO I had cramping that was similar to AF, but stronger - this cramping continued for weeks after my BFP.

Got BFP on 12 or 13 DPO (had BFNs at 10 and 11DPO, but not sure exactly which day I got the BFP since I was flying from NZ to the US).

With DD, I had no symptoms leading up to the BFP.  I got my BFP at 10DPO, and the only reason I tested is that I saw a big temp jump that morning. :)

DH Heart Me

Baby Boy --4 1/2
Baby Girl -- 2
Baby -- due Aug 2014

My Previous Charts -- NTNP

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. ~Psalm 127-3~

BabyFetus Ticker

Not Ranked
Posts 406
eccefemina replied on 08-24-2012 12:32 PM

1-7dpo - nothing 

7dpo - insomnia 

8dpo - temp dip of .3, despite a late night, early rise, and insomnia. I expected a super-high temp!

9dpo - insomnia. tiny tiny dot of red blood in CM. A few moments of heavy pressure in uterus, especially at night. burps!

10dpo - insomnia. more heavy pressure. feels like I'm getting a uti. Clear BFP on wondfo!

11dpo - insomnia. more heavy twinges, uti feeling. Confirmed BFP on FRER.

12dpo - marginally better sleep. still twinging, don't feel like AF is about to show (12- or 13-day LP). Darker lines on Wondfo.

Breast tenderness starting right after O and increasing... so far (just 12dpo!) it doesn't feel any different than typical AF tenderness.

Wilder Giacomo, 4/28/13

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Katetkins replied on 05-03-2013 9:52 PM

We were trying for about 6 months with out success. I eventually figured out that I was ovulating too late ( day 19-21). 

I finally gave in to a low dose of clomid and it bumped up my ovulation day to day 14 the first  month. 

1 DPO- Small ache on ovulated left side

2 DPO-  Same

3 DPO- Same, nipples very sore

4 DPO- I woke up in the morning and ran to the toilet with diarrhea.  ( this is when I new I was pregnant). Never had diarrhea like that before. Nipples sore, cramps, tired

5 DPO- morning diarrhea again, left side cramps, nipples sore, tired

6 DPO- morning Diarrhea and sore throat, left side cramps, nipples sore, very tired.

7 DPO-  BB tingling, vivid dreams, sleepless night, heart burn, cramps

8 DPO-   same as above

9 DPO- Runny  nose, woke up at 2 am to sharp pinching left side but a little above my pelvic bone off and on all night/ day until 5 pm... ( implantation) temp dip from 98.8 to 98.4. Spotted...one pink blood streak while wiping at 10 am. Came home that night and took a test... Already very faint line on first response.

10 DPO- runny nose and a darker line on another pregnancy test! 

Pregnant the first month of Clomid

Not Ranked
Posts 94
apeters9284 replied on 05-15-2013 9:13 AM

Bump!!

I wanted to bump this because I am obsessing ladies! lol!! I really try not to be a symptom spotter, but I am having some different and strange symptoms this time and need to obsess some more! So please let us hopefuls know ladies!!! Thanks!

DH: 33 Kiss Me: 28

Married 12/5/09,Heart together since 2003

NTNA since getting married while on and off BC Shrug no luck

TTC: 1st baby 10/2012 Pray

DSD: Baby Girl14 yo & Baby Girl10yo

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/apeters9284/charts/6.aspx

Not Ranked
Posts 184
Mmcarthy30 replied on 05-15-2013 11:58 AM

Hello,

New here!! I am always making up symptoms in my head. 1st month TTC and I am 4 DPO and have bit of sore breasts and slight lower back pain. I need to stop obsessing and just let it happened. I have been married 2 years and have waiting so long to TTC. we are on a financial plan. Now we are ready and I just want to be pregnant. I have a 7 year old daughter from a previous relationship that was a surprise , so I know I can conceive, but that I was 7 years ago I am 34 now. Keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies. I am a believer of God so I know that prayer really works !!!

Me- 34

DH- 34

DD- 7

Expecting #2 due March 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Not Ranked
Posts 270
cbinx replied on 05-15-2013 1:45 PM

I posted this in the pregnancy symptom thread but I copied it over here too for all you symptom spotters!

Since we weren't actively trying, I don't think obsessed over every symptom so hopefully this is still helpful.  I had been tracking my post ovulation symptoms for a few cycles just so I could see if there was a pattern.  There were a few differences this cycle that really made me think I was pregnant.  Also I normally have a 13-14 day LP.  

1-2dpo - nothing

3dpo - gassy and had a bit of the runs 

4dpo-cramps, gassy, bloated

5dpo - I wrote down that my uterus felt full like i had to constantly pee but when I did try not much came out....almost like a start of a uti, dizzy, cramps, bloated, breasts started to get tender

6dpo - same UTI feeling, some cramping in lower abdomen, breast tenderness, fatigue

7dpo - same UTI feeling, the runs, bloated, Intense sharp pain on my right side at bed time (looking back, i'm pretty sure this was the start of implantation)

8dpo - bloated, gassy, crampy, lower abdomen sore to touch, gums bled a bit when flossing, nose bled a bit when blowing it, sharp pain on my right side again at night but not as painful as night before

9dpo - gassy, bloated, cramping, dizzy, spotting when I peed (this has NEVER happened to me before)

*the spotting started off light pink mixed with some EWCM and then I had one drop of bright red and then it continued on to pink for the rest of the day.  There was only every one spot in my panties and it was the size of a kernel of corn.

10 dpo - spotting continues until mid morning then stops completely (light pink only when wiping), dizzy, did not sleep well night before, UTI tickle back, bloated, headache, cramping

11dpo-  bloating, AF cramping, felt wet like i was going to get my period any second, dizzy, leg cramps when i woke up, smells starting to make me feel sick (but I wrote they might just be gross smells), felt a lump in my throat (ugh this has turned into the barfing trigger of death since my bfp), nipples feel sore to touch almost like a burning feeling (this has never happened to me before)

12dpo - BFP day - urine was cloudy in the cup i peed into, instant bfp.  It didn't even take 15 seconds for it to come up and the test line was darker than the control line. OMG.  symptoms were still AF type cramping, extremely sore nipples, gassy, frequent urination, headache.

I hope that helps!  Now that I look back to what I wrote, i had some serious warning signs. The main ones for me was the sharp pain in my side, the spotting and the sore nipples.   Everyone's symptoms are different though.  Good luck ladies! I hope you all get your bfps very soon!

33 and TTA (really NTNP)  for now.  Endometriosis diagnosed at 24 through a lap.

BFP March 28th. EDD December 7 2013. December 2, 2013.  Baby Boy born November 6, 2013!

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 184
Mmcarthy30 replied on 05-17-2013 2:53 PM

6dpo and had a couple of sharp pains on my right side.

probably nothing.

Me- 34

DH- 34

DD- 7

BabyFetus Ticker

Not Ranked
Posts 184
Mmcarthy30 replied on 05-17-2013 2:56 PM

Are the sharp pain near the ovaries? I am feeling something like that today?

Me- 34

DH- 34

DD- 7

BabyFetus Ticker

Not Ranked
Posts 474
grace10209 replied on 05-22-2013 7:42 AM

No Real symptoms to report BUT i think its important for me to share that:

12dpo I started spotting and thought it was AF and i was out. AF usually comes 12-14 dpo.

But it only lasted one day...........and 14dpo I got my BFP!

Dont give up ladies, it will happen !

Me: 37    DH: 39

Coming off Depoprovera. Last injection was 12/1/11

BFP Aug 5, 2012, 3 wonfo's and a FRER.   8/6/12: beta 168,  8/9/12: beta 235, 8/13/12: beta 170 Angel told Chemical Preg, 8/20/12: beta 524, 8/22: beta 722, 8/23: beta 1008 told ectopic  given methotrexate Angel, day 4 post injection beta 1865, day 7 post injection beta 740!, Day 14: 44, Day 21: 9.5, Day 28: 2.1 (O!)

BFP 2/1/13 !!!! Beta 14dpo 269, 17dpo 955!!!!!!!

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/grace10209/charts/1.aspx

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/grace10209/charts/2.aspx

Not Ranked
Posts 270
cbinx replied on 05-22-2013 8:05 AM

Yes, my sharp pains were right near my right ovary.

33 and TTA (really NTNP)  for now.  Endometriosis diagnosed at 24 through a lap.

BFP March 28th. EDD December 7 2013. December 2, 2013.  Baby Boy born November 6, 2013!

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 27
NHF2013 replied on 05-22-2013 8:34 AM

Thanks for sharing SoCal_Native.  I like reading Symptoms by DPO...especially the part that says "no symptoms" it always gives me hope Yes

AFM  - I hope you get a BFP this month! Baby Dust

I took my temp this morning and I dropped below the coverline.  At least my stressing out hasn't messed up my cycle.  My calendars are telling me May 25th but I knew I'd be 23rd on the dot...I'm really praying that I am pregnant by next month....I think I might have a nervous breakdown soon.  haha.

Not Ranked
Posts 27
NHF2013 replied on 05-22-2013 8:35 AM

Mmcarthy30...looks like your still in the game!  BFP BFP...good luck! Baby Dust

Page 1 of 3 (52 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS